Attention Pathologists and Medical Directors
Clinical Lab Consulting, LLC is currently hiring and placing part-time Pathologists and Medical Directors for nationwide consulting. Relocation is not required and onsite visit time is minimal. Already established waived and moderately complex POL’s require a Medical Director that can meet the CLIA qualifications to direct highly complex. Please read the requirements and if you qualify upload your resume to us.
Director Qualifications for Highly Complex
- Licensed MD/DO/DPM AND Certified in anatomic or clinical pathology, OR 1 year of lab training during medical residency OR 2 years experience directing or supervising high complexity testing.
- Doctoral degree in laboratory science, AND Board Certified, OR Prior to Feb 24, 2003 served as Lab Director, AND 2 years lab training or experence in high complexity testing 2 years experience supervising or directing high complexity testing.
- Qualified Lab Director under state law or Medicare lab regulations before 2/28/92.
NOTE: Must also have a Laboratory Director license if required by state.
Clinical Lab Consulting, LLC is looking for Part-Time Contract Based Consultants
Consultant will provide clinical laboratory consulting services to:
- Physician Office Laboratories
- Reference Laboratories
- Hospital Laboratories
- And other Laboratory Industry Players
Services needed are in the follow areas:
- Laboratory/Department Setup
- Menu Design
- Technology Search and Vendor Negotiation
- Test Development and Validation
- Proficiency Testing Program Setup
- Quality Control Plan Setup
- LIS Assistance
- Specialty Setup
- And any other Laboratory Need
- Strong sense of customer service
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to travel to onsite locations and perform independently as needed
- Five (5) years of supervisory experience in a clinical laboratory setting
- Bachelors degree in medical technology or related fields
- Proven knowledge of regulations and accreditation requirements in regards to clinical laboratories
- Previous healthcare consulting experienced preferred
Note: Consultant will also serve as the Technical Laboratory Consultant for identified clients